Who we are
MTTlab is a preclinical CRO providing biotechnological and pharmaceutical testing services for biotech industry.
The company legal address is Via Gallina 5, 34122 Trieste, Italy. Our website address is http://mttlab.eu and contact e-mail is info @ mttlab.eu.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This site does not automatically collect any personal data about visitors.
The MTTlab site only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users who subscribed to our newsletter. This data is stored indefinitely used for both customer service purposes and for marketing purposes. User can request to erase the data. All users can edit their subscription or unsubscribed at any time.
The MTTlab site only collects an e-mail address from users who decide to use the contact form. This data is stored indefinitely and used solely for customer service purposes (not for marketing purposes). User can request to have the personal data erased.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
MTTlab Srl uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Forms cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Subscription cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Third-party cookies – When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of our websites.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, or have requested information through our contact form, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.